Monday, September 21, 2015

Brainstorming Class

Normally, at this time of year, I would offer my 6 week Book In A Week class. Instead, I'm going to offer a two week brainstorming class.

Details:

Class: Brainstorming (From the Inside Out)
Dates: October 4, 2015 to October 16, 2015
Cost: $40
Deadline to sign up: October 2, 2015 (though I may allow last minute additions if there is space in the class)
How it all works: All lessons, answers, etc. are sent via email so class members may read and respond at their convenience.
Class size is limited!

Are you ready to start a new project or stuck on a current one? Would you love to have help brainstorming? Would you love to think about things in a new way, with questions you may not have heard before?

This class is designed to help you get a jump start on things. It's designed to use the fluid way our brains naturally work. We may write linearly but our brains tend to brainstorm nonlinearly. Writing is like putting together a jigsaw puzzle but first we have to create the jigsaw puzzle pieces--and this class is designed to help you do just that! The focus is on how you can create a book that satisfies both your creative soul and will also delight agents, editors and readers.

If interested, email me at: aprilkihlstrom@yahoo.com with the title of this class in the header and let me know whether you prefer to pay via check or Paypal. If you email me and do not get a response within 24 hours, please, please, please email me again because sometimes things do disappear into cyberspace.