Thursday, March 03, 2016

Beatles Medley All Together Now Music





Some of you know about my Sophy Books, designed for special needs readers like my son, who has Down Syndrome. This music video is from the All Together Now music group at the Katz JCC in Cherry Hill, NJ. I'm proud to say my son is in the video.

This video is an example of why I've created the Sophy Books (Sophy's Story, Sophy Goes To Doggy Camp, Sophy Goes To The Doggy Doctor and soon Sophy Takes Care Of Mom)--because our special needs loved ones are capable of far more than we often realize and I want everyone to have books they love to read, with characters who feel what they sometimes feel.

I'm also sharing this video because I'm so proud of my son and the others in this group!

Here's also a picture of some pottery my son made for me in his art class at the Katz JCC.