Sunday, April 03, 2016

3 COLORING BOOKS!

In my last post, SOPHY'S STORY COLORING BOOK, I wrote about my Sophy Books and why they are so dear to my heart. Now there are 3 Sophy coloring books!

I've learned a lot and my keyboard has dents from my banging my forehead on it every time I got frustrated with the process, but the coloring books are finally here and available in print. I hope if you love dogs or if you have a loved one who loves dogs, is learning English, has a disability such as Down Syndrome (like my son) or autism or some other mental challenge, you will check them out.

On Amazon:








They match up with my Sophy Books like this:


SOPHY'S STORY

KINDLE    NOOK    KOBO    IBOOKS    PAPERBACK



SOPHY GOES TO DOGGY CAMP

KINDLE     NOOK     KOBO     IBOOKS     PAPERBACK



SOPHY GOES TO THE DOGGY DOCTOR

KINDLE    NOOK     KOBO     IBOOKS     PAPERBACK